We grow business here
The Greater Phoenix Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce promotes business development to increase economic opportunities for our members, the LGBT community and all who support business equality. In this website you’ll find information on our organization, our members and our community.
GPGLCC has established itself as one of the most outstanding GLBT Chambers. We are proud and honored to be the recipient of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce Chamber of the Year Award. To be known as the best GLBT Chamber of Commerce out of the over 42 in the United States is a real tribute to the dedication and involvement of the GLBT community of Greater Phoenix.
Did you know?
- Anyone can join our chamber, you don't have to be gay or a gay owned business.
- The Allied Community represents About 25% of our membership and growing.
- What's Allied? It's a non GLBT person or business who supports diversity and inclusion.
- GLBT buying power is estimated at more than $712 billion?
- The average age for same sex couples is 39.7
- GLBT consumers are extremely brand loyal to those companies that support the GLBT community and its causes.
- A recent study showed that 72 percent of GLBT consumers preferred brands that supported GLBT equality.
- GLBT consumers are event more brand-loyal to those brands that advertise gay-themed messages in mainstream media.
- The 2005 census projected nearly 200,000 GLBT residents in the State of Arizona and by 2010 that number is expected to increase by as much as 30,000.
- For the first time, in 2010 the U.S. Census will count the number of domestic partners in the United States--we look forward to demonstrating further how strong our numbers are.